If You Said Yes Then Keep Reading!
We are offering personal Vacation Certificates for as low as $2.00... this price even includes shipping! The certificates themselves are only .75 cents and shipping comes out to $1.25. You can order up to 7 certificates and still only pay the $1.25 for shipping.
The 8 day 7 night Resort Getaway is valid for an 8 day 7 night condominium vacation in your choice of 75 resort destinations. Travel must be completed within 12 months. Reservations must be booked at least 60 days in advance.
Dates the week of a major holiday are not available on this special offer. Costs include a $100 activation fee and government taxes and resort fees of $299 to $399. (If 2 people use this offer that would amount to $29 to $36 per person per night. If 4 people share the same condominium it amounts to $15 to $18 per person per night). Only 1 certificate can be used per family in any 12 month period.
These make wonderful gifts for yourself, relatives, friends, or even a business promotion for your employees.
Order Yours Below
Cash savers has distributed discount savings offers for over 20 years. All Cash Saver offers come with a 100% - 30 day money back guarantee. Simply return any item from Cash Saver with a note requesting a refund. If it has been longer than 30 days, please call our office and get an approval code to return the item.
THIS IS NOT TIME SHARING - PERIOD!!!
Still Have More Q & A?
Then Read Our Frequently Asked Questions
Check Out the FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Are your Vacation Certificates just "Timeshare Vacations" by another name?
- A: ABSOLUTELY NOT. No customer will ever be required to listen to any sales pitch, take a tour, or in any other way be required to consider buying anything to take advantage of the "Free Accommodations" offered on our Vacation Certificates.
- Q: How can the Hotels at the resort locations listed on the Vacation Certificates afford to give away Free Hotel Rooms. Aren't they losing money?
- A: There is one main reason the travel agencies and Resort Hotels participate in this "Free Hotel Room" Certificate program. They are willing to give the rooms away "Free" to get people to come and see what they have to offer. They are expecting to make money "In The Future" when people decide to come for a return visit. Once people have a great experience at a Vacation spot, they usually return many times. It's the same as a company sending you a "Free Sample" of their "New Product" in the mail. They want you to try it for FREE, hoping you'll like it and buy it in the future.
- Q: What are the Hotels like?
- A: The Hotels used for our Vacation Certificate Program are all three and four star hotels such as Double Tree, Holiday Inn, Ramada, Marriott, and other well-known franchises. In Las Vegas we work with Major Casino Hotels. We use many hotels at each destination so you will, in most cases, get the vacation on the dates you requested. You don't have to worry about sending someone on a less than superior vacation. On the average, if someone uses one of our Vacation Certificates, they will receive accommodations that normally sell for $200 to $300. The money they save on their accommodations will go a long way to pay for their transportation and meals.
- Q: Are there any hidden charges to get what is offered on the Vacation Certificate?
- A: No. You pay $12.00 to redeem your certificate. You will receive your reservation form in about a week from the travel agency that handles the vacation destination you have checked on the certificate. When you send in the reservation form with the requested dates of your vacation, send in the room tax of from $9.00 to $15.00 per night depending on location. That's it.
- Q: What if a customer wants to take their children on vacation with them or go with another couple or book their accommodations immediately Can they do that?
- A: Yes. When a customer receives their reservation form in the mail they will have all of these options to choose from on the form. They can take advantage of any or all of them by paying a small surcharge.
Don't Forget the Testimonials!